Last Modified: 11-7-2019
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Some of the cookies will only be used if you use certain features or select certain preferences, and some cookies will always be used. You can find out more about each cookie by viewing our current cookie list below. We update this list regularly, so there may be additional cookies that are not yet listed. Web beacons, tags and scripts may be used in the Platform or in emails to help us to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by our Third Party Providers on an individual and aggregated basis.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
When you visit our Platform, cookies are either served directly by us, or by our Third Party Providers. Here is a description of the different kind of cookies we use.
- Session & Authentication Cookies. These allow us to authenticate your log-in information, permit access to secured areas of the Platform and remember your preferences.
- Performance cookies. These allow us to get to know how you use our Platform and the Services. They are used to analyze visitor information such as usage and help us see how effective our Services are and to understand what you like about the Services. We also use this information to help improve our Platform and Services and improve the user experience.
- Functionality cookies. These allow us to provide additional functionalities to the Platform, and will retain some settings information. While not essential for the functionality of our Platform, they do enable extra features that should improve your use of the Platform and the Services. These cookies allow our Platform to remember choices you make (such as your user name, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our Platform and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas. Without these cookies, services you have asked for, like transactional pages and secure login accounts, would not be possible.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our Platform. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor and is aggregated. It includes the number of visitors to our Platform, the websites that referred them to our Platform and the pages that they visited on our Platform. We use this information to help operate our Platform more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Platform.
- Targeted and Advertising Cookies. These cookies track your browsing habits to enable us to analyze users by age, gender, and interest categories. These cookies use information about your browsing history to group you with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with our permission, third party advertisers can place cookies to enable them to show adverts which we think will be relevant to your interests while you are on third party websites.
- Social Media Cookies. These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Platform or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking site such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/ advertising activities.
LIST OF THIRD PARTY COOKIES
- Google Analytics (Performance; Targeted and Advertising)
Google cookies allow us to use Google Analytics to measure web performance and advertising. These cookies don’t collect information that identify a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Platform works. Google cookies also provides us with demographics and interests data about the age and gender of our users, along with the interests you express through your online travel and purchasing activities. You can find out more information about Google Analytics cookies here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/resources/concepts/gaConceptsCookies. For more information about how to opt-out of Google Analytics cookies please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
- Sendgrid (Essential and Functionality)
We use Sendgrid to enable us to send you certain emails regarding the Services and the Platform (for example, when you as to reset your account password) Sendgrid collects information on your email address, whether the email was delivered, if you opened the email and how many times and whether you clicked on any links contained in the emails. You can find out more information about Sendgrid here: https://sendgrid.com/docs/ui/analytics-and-reporting/stats-overview/
- Segments (Targeted and Advertising; Social Media)
We use Segments to collect information about the identity of users (such as name, postal address, e-mail address, IP address and phone number) who click on our ads on third party sites, such as Facebook and Instagram. You can find more information about Segments here: https://segment.com/docs/legal/privacy/
- Stripe (Essential and Functionality)
Stripe collects information related to payments you make on the Platform. We do not collect or process your credit or debit card details, however Stripe may from time to time provide us with information regarding the credits and debits made to your card in order to enable us to reconcile our accounts You can find out more information about Stripe here: https://stripe.com/en-US/privacy for more information.
- Wistia (Performance and Analytics)
Wistia cookies collect data on the whether you have watched certain videos on the Platform and what percentage of the posted videos you have interacted with on the Platform. These cookies collect data on your location when you use the Services. You can find out more information about Wistia here: https://wistia.com/video-marketing/analytics
- FullStory (Performance and Analytics)
FullStory collects data on how you interact with the Platform. These cookies collect data on your location when you use the Services and how you navigate and interact with the Platform. You can find out more information about FullStory here: https://www.fullstory.com/legal/privacy/
COOKIES SUBJECT TO CHANGE
UPDATING THIS POLICY